1. ARNAL and the proprietary companies, hereby inform users that it complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, user privacy and the confidentiality and security of data, and in this respect will adopt the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, having taken into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. The services, access to content and product offerings of this website are solely aimed at people over the age of 18, consequently anyone who submits their personal data, manifests having the stated age, and the use of http: www.arnal.co.uk and the submission of personal data to minors shall be prohibited.
3. ARNAL and the proprietary companies shall process the data in accordance with the principles of quality required by Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approved the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on protection of personal data (RLOPD).
4. The personal data that are provided on the Web, will be recorded in a file owned by the proprietary companies of the website and duly declared and registered in the General Register of Data Protection, for the purpose of carrying out the provision of the services offered, as well as to send by any means, including by email, product offerings and services of our company, in order to improve business relations and manage requests made by our users.
5. The mere fact that the User sends his or her personal data to ARNAL shall imply consent by the User to said data being incorporated in the file and its corresponding treatment.
6. The User can revoke their consent without it having retroactive effect, and exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by letter enclosing a photocopy of their ID card or other identification document to GESTARNAL 1 S.A. ,Carrer Valencia, No. 245 1º 2ª, 08007 Barcelona and to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to ARNAL are truthful and is responsible for notifying any changes thereto so that, at all times they reflect his or her current situation.